Competitor and spectator car parking – two car parks, entrances marked with red squares on the map below.
- Car Park 1 – spectators, & competitors – signposted off Lister Lane/Valley View Grove on the A6177 Bradford inner ring road. The nearest postcode is BD2 4LP. There will be a small fee of £2 for parking.
- Car Park 2 – competitors, media & officials – signposted off Cliffe Road, close to the A658. The postcode BD3 0LT gets you onto Cliffe Road. There will be a small fee of £2 for parking.
- Campervan parking option 1 – £35 (for 2 nights) – parking at the end of the main straight. You will be close to the action, but you will be within the event course throughout the event and unable to leave until the course has been removed (approx 5pm on the Sunday). You will need to be in place by 12 noon on the Friday 6 Jan. Enter via the Cliffe Road entrance. Pre-booking only – contact Feed Rothwell on email@example.com or 01422 832195
- Campervan parking option 2 – £20 per night – parking on tarmac in the park close to the Lister Lane entrance. Single or double night bookings available. Free access before and after the racing on both days. Enter via the Lister Lane entrance. Pre-booking only – contact Feed Rothwell on firstname.lastname@example.org or 01422 832195
- An area very close/convenient for the start line has been set aside for pre-payed club gazebos. The cost is £35 for the weekend. Contact email@example.com to book your slot.