Dates: 10 December 2017
Venue: Peel Park, Bolton Road, Bradford, West Yorkshire
Organiser: Yorkshire Cyclo-Cross Association
About: The British Cycling National Trophy Cyclo-Cross series returns to Peel Park in Bradford in December 2017.
- Entries close 28 November – visit the British Cycling Website to Enter
- Course: The course will be a typical Bradford parkland combination of drier semi-woodland/grassland on the high side of the finish straight, with muddy and steep riding on the lower areas of the park. The course used for the 2017 National Championships, back in January, will largely be retained, with a few tweaks: Course Details
- Rider Notes – all the key info you’ll need is in this document – Download (Word document)
Parking, Accommodation & Practicalities
- Car Park 1 – spectators, & competitors – signposted off Lister Lane/Valley View Grove on the A6177 Bradford inner ring road. The nearest postcode is BD2 4LP. There’s a small fee of £2 for parking: More Info
- Car Park 2 – competitors, media & officials – signposted off Cliffe Road, close to the A658. The postcode BD3 0LT gets you onto Cliffe Road. There’s a small fee of £2 for parking: More Info
- Motorhomes & Club Gazebos: We have motorhome pitches available. These must be pre-booked as must prime-position (by the start line) club gazebos – email Mandy Parker (email@example.com) for details.
- Accommodation – our recommended hotel and other options in the area – More Info
- Security: Peel Park is an inner-city venue. Please keep valuables, especially bikes safe at all times.
- Sponsors: The event will be organised by the Yorkshire Cyclo-Cross Association, with support from a range of sponsors, including lead sponsor Triton Construction, Bespoke Sports Kit and Yorkshire Cyclo-Cross Series Sponsor, Kinesis UK. Please support our sponsors and supporters – More on our Sponsors
- Volunteers: There are a range of volunteering opportunities on both days. Guaranteed entry into the 3 Peaks CX for all volunteers: Volunteering with us
- Spectators: the event is free for spectators. However, there is a small charge of £2 for parking in the park.
Under-12 Races – Sunday 10 December 2017
Under 8/10/12 Race Start/Finish will be to the left of the changing rooms and tennis courts near the main sign on (use the Cliffe Road entrance to the park). Sign on for these races will be in the Shibden Gazebo near the U12 start. Signing on for all these races will open at 11.30am and close at 12.30pm. Prize Presentation will be approx. 14.15 at the end of the Under 12 race.
– Under 8 Race 13.00
– Under 10 Race 13.20
– Under 12 Race 13.45